Tuesday, March 1, 2011

しゅくだい:Let's think about "Communication."

  1. What do you expect to learn from this pod-casting project?
  2. What does "communication" mean to you? 
From this pod-casting project, the new skills I expect to learn are primarily technical in nature, such as video production, filming, and editing.  I sometimes wonder, how is time spent on these new skills going to enhance my Japanese language learning?  Time will tell.  Also, during this pod-cast project, I expect to build upon my Japanese communication and teamwork skills. 

Effective communication, to me, involves mutual understanding of ideas conveyed by voice, actions, pictures and/or words.  Ideally, effective communication should result in a clearly understood message or messages.  Even though, I think mutual understanding does not equate mutual agreement, an open environment underscores the capacity for effective communication.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment